Seattle Ultimate Tour (2-Days)
On this two day tour, you will experience the best of a great American city, have the option to see a major league baseball game and of course shop till you drop at the Premium Outlet Malls. With overnight accommodation at a hotel in downtown Seattle, continental breakfast and the services of a friendly Canadian Guide & driver, this package is the ultimate U.S. getaway.
This 3-day tour offers the following highlights: Seattle city tour including the Piers, the First Starbucks, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square and Seattle Centre; shopping at the Premium Outlets Mall and Bellis Fair Mall e and endless evening options!
|Shoulder season (May & October 2013)||Student / Youth||Adult|
|High season (Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep 2013)||Student / Youth||Adult|
All prices are including 5% GST and are subject to change.
A surcharge of $10 will be applied if you are paying by credit card.
- 1-night hotel accommodation in downtown Seattle
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Friendly Canadian tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- Continental breakfast
- Border assistance
- Discount coupon book for the Premium Outlet Mall
|April||6, 13, 20, 27|
Please note that the itinerary may change in the event of any traffic problems or poor weather conditions.
- Depart Vancouver at 7:15am
- Cross the Canada/US border
- Shop for great bargains at the Seattle Premium Outlets
- Check into your downtown hotel and have free time to enjoy theindoor pool and hot tub
- Option to meet your guide to go for dinner and experience Seattle’s nightlife (drinking age 21+)
- Continental breakfast at your hotel
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Seattle including Pike Place Market,the Piers, the first Starbucks, Seattle Center and Pioneer Square
- Option to visit Safeco Field to see a professional Major League Baseball game
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 9:00pm
1. IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ENTERING THE USA
- You need $6 USD for the border processing fee. Please bring the exact amount
- Please bring your passport which must be machine readable and valid for at least 6 months. If you forget to bring your passport or do not have proper documentation, refunds will not be given
- Please not that times may vary due to waiting time at the USA/Canada border. We are not in control of how long the wait at the border may be and waiting times may be longer during the peak season
- Please make sure you have a valid visa or that you are from a country that is part of the visa waiver program (https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/WebHelp/ESTA_Screen-Level_Online_Help_1.htm)
- You are responsible for bringing proper documentation. You will not receive a refund if you do not bring your travel documents.
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR THE USA! If you require insurance, please call our office for more information: 604 689 8128
5. ITEMS TO BRING
- Proper documentation ( Original Passport)
- Bathing suit (the hotel has a pool and hot tub)
- Medical insurance card. If you require insurance, you can purchase this through our office. Please call our office at: 604-689-8128 for more information on this
ACTIVITY & ATTRACTION OPTIONS
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. Please refer to our reservation system at the time of booking for up to date prices of all activities and attractions.
The Space Needle is a major landmark of the Pacific Northwest region of the United States and a symbol of Seattle. From the observation tower you will see the sparkling waters of Puget Sound, the surrounding skyscrapers, snow-capped Mt. Rainier to the south and the Cascade Mountains to the east, the majestic Olympics to the west. The complimentary Swarovski Telescopes magically empower you to see everything close up and the informative displays will explain everything that you are looking at.
Experience Music Project
The EMP is housed in a unique artistic building that includes multiple innovative galleries, an interactive Sound Lab, and Sky Church—a concert venue with state-of-the-art sound and lighting that houses the largest indoor LED screen in the world. The spectacular, prominently visible EMP structure has the presence of a monumental sculpture set against the backdrop of Seattle Center. You will have so much fun pretending to be a rock star in the concert simulation area, you will not want to leave!
The Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour
Located approximately 25 miles north of Seattle, The Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour is the only public tour of a commercial jet assembly plant in North America.Explore the interactive exhibits and displays in our 28,000-square-foot Aviation Center Gallery; then go behind the scenes for a 90-minute tour of the Boeing plant where you can watch 747s, 777s, or 787s being assembled right before your eyes.
Major League Baseball game
Since the Inaugural Game on July 15, 1999, Safeco Field has gained a reputation locally, regionally and nationally as a terrific setting for baseball and a great place for baseball fans. Sweeping views of Seattle’s downtown skyline, breathtaking sunsets over Puget Sound, combined with excellent views of game action from all angles give fans at Safeco Field an experience unequalled in Major League Baseball.
Insurance can be purchased at the Club ESL office. Please contact us for more information at: 604-689-8128 or toll free at 1-855-689-8128.
The route below is for illustration purposes only. Actual travel routes are subject to change and may vary due to road and weather conditions.
This tour departs from Canada Place, between the East and West Convention Cente in downtown Vancouver. The departure location is conveniently located next to the Waterfront Skytrain station and close to many downtown hotels. Please arrive at the departure location 15 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.